Monday, April 28, 2008

NYC Fun with Cameras And Lights

Hi Everyone, I recently took a lighting workshop in NYC. The workshop was conducted by Don Gianetti and it was a lot of fun. I learned a lot and am starting to implement it in my photography. There were a bunch of models who tirelessly modeled for us the whole day. Thanks guys. You were absolutely super. Thanks Don for the great workshop.

I also want to thank Jarett from Duckling photography who has been very kind to me and taught me a lot as well. Thanks Jarett. You are great!

So...back to photography...what do you get when you put 3 drop dead models and a bunch of photographers together? Lots of fun and some amazing images!!!

Here are a few that I took. Hope you enjoy... Let me know your thoughts...






















Sign up for our newsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust